Monday, January 25, 2016

Interview by Nicole Rollender on Carpe Noctem

Just a little note to point you to an interview of me by Nicole Rollender at Carpe Noctem, regarding My Cruel Invention: A Contemporary Poetry Anthology. Here's a little quote:

Let’s start with the anthology's title and your cover image. How did you choose each? And, if I asked you to describe or sum up My Cruel Invention, what three words immediately come to mind?
Regarding the book’s title – once I came up with the idea of inventions/inventors as a subject, the title just popped into my head. Cruel Inventions is the title of an album by Sam Phillips, and just the thought of My Cruel Invention seemed so appropriate to me. And I couldn’t find any other poetry anthologies that focused on inventions.
read more here...


If you haven't purchased a copy of the anthology yet, here's a link to order through Meerkat Press, the publisher.

Stay tuned for more exciting news about the anthology...

No comments: