Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Catching Up -- What I've been writing...

October was a great big blur!

I've been writing quite a lot of articles both on literary topics, as well as business subjects. In case you don't know, my Geyer Editorial Services blog features regular posts on a variety of marketing, editorial, and startup-related topics. Here's a quick look at my most recent articles and posts.

Literary Related:

"With All of Your Senses," WOW! Women on Writing blog, October 7, 2015  html

"Book Awards Open to Self-Published Books," Funds for Writers, September 18, 2015  html

"How Being a Poet Made Me a Better Copy Editor," WOW! Women on Writing Newsletter, August 2015  html


Business Related:

"Scheduling Social Media Posts to Increase Your Reach," October 5, 2015  html

"Introducing Quick Sheets," October 19, 2015  html


I've also been celebrating a couple of new copy editing clients. If you see me posting a lot more about startups and tech, it's because most of my new clients are tech startups and/or entrepreneurs. I've been immersed in tech and social media the past couple of months and it's been very exciting. 

That doesn't mean I am neglecting my creative side... more on that to come. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Steve Rogers said...

A wonderfully attractive volume full of hidden gems. Thanks to Ms. Geyer for her hard work and dedication. The efforts of an editor, especially one as good as Ms. Geyer, should never go unsung.