Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Pause for Gratitude

This week, after three months of sending out resumes in a new country, I am now on a contract to help a new publishing imprint launch its children's book series, and for that I am very grateful.

And I have still carved out time for writing, and for that I am very grateful.

And I still have time to read goodnight stories with my daughter, and for that I am very grateful.

And I still have time to have coffee and breakfast in the morning with my husband, and for that I am very grateful.

And I have so many friends with great news about their writing, and for that I am very grateful (and a teensy-weensy bit jealous).

And I will get to see my family for the holidays, and for that I am very grateful.

And I will now sit and read for the rest of the evening, and for that I am very grateful.


Inside the Bode Museum

No comments: