* A dozen old pins and one trophy from Junior Achievement - donated to the organization's Finance Park facility in Fairfax County.
* A year's worth of back issues of Better Homes & Gardens and DIY magazines, picked up by a fellow Freecycler. (If you haven't heard of Freecycling, you should go to this web site right now!)
* A bag of books taken to the local used book store. (Okay, we came back home with 5 new-to-us books using store credit, but it still counts!)
* Ice skates our kid grew out of.
* Dozens of old cards and gift cards from our box of Wedding memorabilia. (Why did we save all those?!)
There are several other odds & ends put in the boxes for a late-Spring yard sale, so it's been a great week for getting rid of use-less stuff around here. Several things on Craigslist and Emma that I'm waiting for someone to bite on.
What have you gotten rid of lately?