- Old, unopened HP 23 inkjet printer cartridge (for the printer we gave away a couple of months ago).
- Two bags of play sand (100 lbs. total), which have been taking up space in the garage.
- Old side table/wine rack (taking this to the consignment store - ReFind).
- Old, cheap clock that was in Frida's room until she found a cute monkey wall clock (at above-mentioned consignment store).
- Basic flower vase that came with a bouquet of flowers from hubby (we've already got a few very nice ones... how many do you really need?).
- From my closet... 5 or 6 shirts I don't wear anymore.
- Old pair of sandals tossed out because I replaced them with a brand new pair.
- Five old puzzles that our daughter doesn't play with anymore. She has plenty more to keep her busy.
- Four cookbooks that I've never used.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Yet Another Need-Less Posting
There's nothing like spending a week away from home to teach you what you can and can't live without. Some things I've decided I can live without, which will be in the next charity truck pickup or on Craigslist or Freecycle: