This past week, I:
- Filed a few health insurance forms cluttering the dining room table.
- Sold the stroller we no longer need to a woman who desperately needed one for her 6-month-old.
- Listed on Freecycle and Craigslist an old printer that we're not even sure works anymore, which had been on a desk, unused for at least 4 years, in the craft room.
- Listed our Waterwheel table that we bought the first summer in our house and which hasn't been used the past 2 summers and is taking up A LOT of space in the garage.
- Finally got rid of a big, overgrown bush that was taking up a prime, sunny space at the end of our driveway. The space is now cleared and ready for me to plant flowers.
- I've also hung outside a birdhouse that was a winter painting project and had been sitting in the middle of our basement floor for three months.