Indoors, more decluttering. Paring down the possessions. I have another box of books to take to the used book store. Gosh I love store credit.
Five items a week was my goal at the beginning of the year. This week I'm overachieving:
- A stack of old promotional bookmarks. I've kept about ten total.
- A stack of old cardboard coasters. I've kept one of each and tossed duplicates.
- At least a dozen old cassettes from the 80s.
- About a dozen old cassettes of "demo tapes" from when I was trying to get into broadcasting right out of college. I saved a few, but chucked the rest.
- A stack of old magazines.
- Three old workout VHS tapes.