Monday, March 08, 2010

Another Need-Less Posting

The warm weather and sunshine has brought sprung the snowdrop crocuses (croci?) in our backyard. As the snow recedes, I've ventured out to pick up the debris of the winter. It's easy for me to get overwhelmed as I look around at the hundreds and hundreds of branches I need to bag for disposal.

Indoors, more decluttering. Paring down the possessions. I have another box of books to take to the used book store. Gosh I love store credit.

Five items a week was my goal at the beginning of the year. This week I'm overachieving:
  • A stack of old promotional bookmarks. I've kept about ten total.
  • A stack of old cardboard coasters. I've kept one of each and tossed duplicates.
  • At least a dozen old cassettes from the 80s.
  • About a dozen old cassettes of "demo tapes" from when I was trying to get into broadcasting right out of college. I saved a few, but chucked the rest.
  • A stack of old magazines.
  • Three old workout VHS tapes.
Whew.

1 comment:

Giulia said...

I salute you, Bernadette. Working on this myself.

Cheers,

Susan