Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NaPoWriMo Update #3

I'm still here, though the month seems to have gotten away from me. Here goes the update, continued from where I left off last week:

13. When Pruning
14. Anxiety Is the Nub
15. Poker Face
16. I Knelt
17. Distraction in the Forest
18. The Rules Don't Apply
19. Dream Images
20. Bird Be My Witness
21. Scar 1
22. House Wins
23. Slots
24. In
25. Ode to the Stoplight

Now, maybe you'd call it cheating for me to count every single started draft as part of my NaPoWriMo tally... but for me, the important thing this month is to get as many ideas out and on paper as possible. They will have to feed me throughout the year during dry spells. It's better for me to have as many ideas out there to return to. Even if it's only one line, it may spark an idea that has not yet formed for me.

No comments: