I've been tagged by the Blogalicious Diane Lockward for my six-word memoir.
What is all this you ask? Well, here are the instructions, as passed down from Bookbabie to Blogalicious and, now, to me:
What would you say if you had to summarize your life in only six words? Bookbabie got the idea from a book written by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I was Expecting: Six Word Memoirs by Famous and Obscure. It is a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were—For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
So, I didn't have to think long about this one. As the stay-at-home-mother of a two-year-old, I don't actually have time to think long about anything. And so my 6-word memoir is this:
"SO MANY WORDS, SO LITTLE TIME."
I now tag Deb, Sandra, Greg, Shann and Heather.